Saturday, June 13, 2015

Did I forget to mention something?

Uh there was HUGE news that happened this week that I seemed to completely bypass.



I'm officially a certified running coach!

I got the certificate in the mail and couldn't wait to share the news with all of you. This week has been a bit hectic because my wife has been in the office every... single... day... That shouldn't have been too much of an issue considering that my oldest is now on summer break and I had some help with my little one. But in addition to getting back in the swing of things with my workout ladies I had CRAZY errands to run that consisted of me driving between two counties. I also had to drive my daughter back and forth to volleyball practice which is in no way close to our house. To say that I've been exhausted is an understatement. 

However, even with all of the driving up and down the road and changes in schedule I've managed to get some great running workouts in. 


I did a tempo run that ended up being a break-neck speed run. My warm-up and cool down speed was around a nine minute mile and my tempo pace was somewhere between a seven and seven and a half minute mile. I don't know what was motivating me considering that the heat was chipping away at my lung capacity. But I got a new record and I'm very pleased with that. By the way, check out my running form! Not too shabby huh?!

So now it's time to start getting clients and hitting the track. I've revamped my Linkedin page which needed updating anyway. I'm working on a website and commissioned my best friend to create a logo. All in all things are falling into place and I'm super excited about this next chapter in my running life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment