Wednesday, December 31, 2014

On to the next one

On this eve of the new year I reflected on my accomplishments for 2014. I'm proud to say that I had an amazing year and have been able to become more of the person that I want to be. Hey, why don't we take a look back and see all the wonderful things that happened this year? Come on!



FEBRUARY


















My first race AND half marathon all in one.



MARCH







The most fun I've had in a race thus far


APRIL



My oldest daughter's robotics team won their regional competition and headed to the world competition.


JUNE


Enjoying the Jay-Z and Beyonce concert for my oldest's birthday.


AUGUST


The baby is not a baby anymore. She is now 14 and got into a great high school, freshman year has officially started.

OCTOBER


10 mile race to get me ready for my marathon and the BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES EVER!


NOVEMBER


Completed my first marathon! Space Coast, we will meet again next year!


The other day I counted up all of the miles that I ran this year and the total came out to 1, 275. My goal for 2015 is to reach 2,000. Let's see if I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment