Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The break is finally here

Last week was quite a busy week for me. I attended a couple of practices at the Buddhist center, the group of moms that I workout with had a holiday party, I was in full swing with running. So much going on.

First off my meditations have been going very well. Though I don't do it everyday I have been able to be consistent and that makes me feel good. I had a great time with my workout moms at our holiday party.


It was the first time that we got to hang out without kids or workouts going on. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we are trying to make this a monthly thing. Fingers crossed that we will be able to keep doing it.

I've gotten back into the groove with running again (finally). I'm back up to doing between 6 and 8 miles for my daily runs. I'm hoping to get up to 10 as a regular run in the near future. I have no doubt that I will be able to achieve that goal.

Tomorrow is Christmas and it is usually a low key day for us. We'll be going to my mom's house in the morning to have coffee and open gifts, then we'll come home and veg out for the rest of the day. We're going to have our big dinner on Sunday rather than tomorrow. We have big dinners every month on the last Sunday.

How are you spending your Christmas holiday this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment