Thursday, February 12, 2015

Time for an upgrade

I am in dire need of upgrading my blog site. I'm getting tired of it looking boring and plain and I want something that reflects my personality. I'm in the process of changing some things around so if you come by and see some things changing or going back to how it was before, please be patient with me. 

I also want to let you know that I added two new pages to my site. One page for recipes and another for race times. For my race times I'm adding another element which is times where I've trained someone else. I'm in the process of getting my coaching certification and I want to show the progress of the people I've worked with. 

I hope you like the new pages and hopefully I'll get this site looking more unique in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment