Thursday, February 19, 2015

Raw food recipe: Living lasagna

This week I've been trying to incorporate more raw food recipes into my dinner selections. While I've eaten many raw dishes at various restaurants, I haven't really tried to make any dishes at home. I have previously made a variation on another living lasagna recipe but that one took days to make. Yes I said DAYS! After prepping the vegetables and letting others marinate I was too tired to eat it. That recipe turned me off from preparing anymore raw dishes. But low and behold I found this recipe which is absolutely delicious and doesn't take a week to prepare. 

Raw Vegan Lasagna from Rawmazing.com
Here's a link to the page where I got the recipe from http://www.rawmazing.com/raw-vegan-lasagna/

I took pictures of the various components of the lasagna in various stages. Though you do have to prepare the nuts (the cashews overnight, the walnuts for 6 hours) the recipe only took me about an hour to make. Everything was done in the food processor and then you just assemble it. The family LOVED this recipe and since it is much faster than I thought it would be, this will be a regular in our household. 













I give this recipe an A+ with two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment