Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Talk about motivation!

During my down time from running I've been able to fill that time with more television and internet crap than I've been able to handle. One article that I came across was a breath of fresh air and really touched me. It reminded me why I love running and helped keep me focused on getting better. If you haven't heard about Kayla Montgomery or came across this article but didn't read it, you should really read it. Kayla's story is inspiring and makes you believe that anything you want to do is possible. Check it out!

For Runner With M.S., No Pain While Racing, No Feeling at the Finish
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/04/sports/for-runner-with-ms-no-pain-while-racing-no-feeling-at-the-finish.html

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sridhar for responding! I was beginning to wonder if anyone (outside of my family and friends) were reading. I think the more that I blog the better I'll get. Please continue to read and thank you once again.

      Delete