Thursday, July 2, 2015

New recipe

It's been a while since I posted a recipe on here. While I have made some new dinner entrees, nothing has really warranted a post to talk about it... until now.




Last week I decided to shake things up and make a vegetable curry dish. I don't know about you but when I don't plan out my meals for the week I often look for recipes based on what I have in the kitchen already. Since I've been trying to eat a cleaner diet lately I have a ton of vegetables in the house. Though my wife is not a fan of curry dishes she did say that if I made it, she will try it. So when I came across this curry dish I simply had to try it.

Here's the link.

I didn't use all of the vegetables that are listed in the recipe. My oldest daughter is not a fan of zucchini or eggplant and I didn't want to put the raisins in. Regardless of that, this dish was such a hit with my family that it has been added to the regular dinner list. Even my wife absolutely loved it.

As I was cooking it my oldest daughter (who was in the living room) said, "I don't know what you're making but whatever it is it smells delicious." The recipe doesn't call for rice but my daughter thought it would be a great addition so she cooked some brown rice. Whether you have it with rice or not this is a great dish!

Try it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment