Saturday, March 29, 2014

Geronimo!



As if I need another thing to keep me occupied and eat up some of my free time I have started a new crochet project. I recently completed a blanket for my ten month old and decided to do one for my thirteen year old. Before my oldest daughter was born I made her a baby blanket. The blanket was nothing intricate, just some squares that I sewed together, but she carried it with her well into kindergarten. We moved and the blanket was lost which hurt me more than it hurt her. I knew I wanted to make her a new blanket but never could figure out what to make.

It helps to have a teenage daughter as nerdy as me because when I came across this blanket I simply HAD to make it.


I just started (I'm at row 5 or 6) so there isn't much to show but as I get further into the project I'll take some pictures and give you updates. Hopefully it will turn out as good as this. I'm more a knitter than a crocheter so keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment