Thursday, March 13, 2014

Gotta get the gear

While I try to say that I'm not into gadgets, I can't help but be drawn to shiny new toys. Once anyone in my family really gets into a new hobby or discovers a new interest we always get the gear for whatever that activity is. This reminds me of the Portlandia skit when Fred and Carrie decide to go hiking. Take a look.



)



So it was only appropriate that once my wife and I got serious about running together that we would "get the gear". Check out our new toy.





This is the B.O.B. Revolution SE and I can't even imagine what life was like before this stroller. Can you believe I actually ran with a regular stroller rather than a jogger! *laughing* Yeah, crazy! Now when I have to run with the baby I don't moan and groan at the thought of pushing a 70 pound stroller (baby weight not included) on the trail. I could go into detail about this jogger but you could just look it up on the internet. All that you need to know is that if you happen to be a runner with a baby or toddler and you happen to like cool stuff, then this is the jogger for you to get.



That's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment