Monday, April 14, 2014

Feline fantasies

I want a cat.

I really want a cat.

I can't have a cat because my wife is deathly allergic to them.

But if I were to have a cat here are all the wonderful things I would do with him/her:

1. Make sure my wife isn't deathly allergic to cats.
This is the most important rule because without it I can't have a cat. And that is the whole point of this post!

2. I would talk to my cat like it were a person.
You would think that I do this with my dog, JJ, and you would be right. But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't want to do the same to my cat.

3. I would dress it up for Halloween
Okay, Halloween is my favorite holiday and while I could dress JJ up in clothes and parade him around, he would look at me like I'm crazy. Seriously! He's an old man in a dog's uniform.

4. My cat would sleep with me.
YES! And if that sounds creepy to you I don't care.

5. I would talk to my cat.
I talk to JJ but he look sat me like I have two heads with one eye on each head. My cat would understand me.

6. I would feel bad for leaving my cat at home alone.
I mean if dogs can go everywhere, why not cats. That's being racist.

7. When we get old and if my wife were to die before me I would get a cat, name it after her and talk to it as if it were her.
I already told my wife about this. She gave me the thumbs up so we are good with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment