Friday, February 21, 2014

Hello and welcome to The Adventures of Black Geek Mom

Pull up a chair, relax and kick back. This blog is meant to be a place for expression, conversation and all around fun. Topics can range from books, movies, comics, toys, and anything else that peaks on the geek radar. First off, please do not be discourage by the title. While I am black, a geek and a mom this space is inclusive of all geeks and nerds alike, so please feel right at home. I would like for this blog to be interactive so if there are topics you want to discuss or ideas you want to share I would love to hear them.




Now how about a formal introduction!



My name is Kendal and in addition to being a geek (all my life) I am also a wife and mother. I love to learn new things and am always interested in exploring new areas of geekdom. Out of my entire family I place a bit higher on the geek scale but I'm teaching my two daughters to surpass me. I look forward to meeting all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment